Here’s some of the work we have done for some of our clients. There’s a lot more that we can’t fit on the page, so please contact us about your specific requirements.
Writing and journalism
- Writing for Royal Caribbean International, the NHS Leadership Academy, Southampton Solent University, features for the National College for Teaching and Leadership, Cambian Group and the Centre for Workforce Intelligence, articles for the TES, Guardian, 0-19, Teacher, Learning Support, My Weekly, Parents, Expecting Our Baby, Baby, Right Start, Personnel Management, Community Care, Best of British, Southern Life, Southern Daily Echo, Ealing Gazette, Lifestyle South and Hampshire Magazine.
- PR for the New Forest Wildlife Park, the Chestnut Conservation and Wildlife Centre, Battersea Park Children’s Zoo, WJ French & Son, SCA Group, Fenwick2, Youth Action Wiltshire, Community First Wiltshire, the New Forest Association, Compass Counselling Lymington, New Forest District Council, Hampshire County Council, NHS Hampshire and many more.
Proofreading and editing
- Proofreading for the National College for Teaching and Leadership, newsletters for Connexions Wiltshire and the Wiltshire Youth Development Service, editor of numerous publications for the Southern Daily Echo.
Consultation and research
- Research for the Virtual Staff College and consultation for several NHS organisations in Hampshire, for the former Training and Development Agency for Schools, for Learning and Skills Councils and many more.
Marketing copy, website writing, bids and reports
- Bid writing for CfBT, Southampton Solent University, East London NHS and Mouchel, website writing for NHS Hampshire, Connexions, MDS Technologies, Hampshire County Council, the Department for Children Schools and Families and many more.
- Youth journalism workshops for Test Valley and Havant councils, Plain English workshops for Eastleigh Borough Council.